Where Do I Find My Videos On Facebook 2019

Where Do I Find My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I required to examine my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android mobile phone, the videos were nowhere to be located. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Picture albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it using desktop PC then go to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can't I view it on Facebook app utilizing Android smartphone? The response is, I don't recognize. Truly!

Yet I have actually done a miniature study and also I discover individuals grumbling the very same issue as me. I have located that Facebook group does not respect these grumbles so what we do currently?

Well, I have located 3 remedies or 3 ideas to view Facebook published video clips on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!

Where Do I Find My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's begin first by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook application. However, to see the videos:

1. Merely look your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also utilize this to look video clips of your good friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can attempt any kind of browser but I make use of google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Most likely to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit as well as you will certainly locate "Videos" section after images. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly discover all of your uploaded videos in addition to the video clips that you're identified in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will not likely your bet however when you do this, you will locate your uploaded videos on that particular album when you go to images utilizing Facebook app. No more searches!

Just develop your own video album then post all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it and also it functioned.