Can I See who is Following Me On Facebook 2019

Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook - Individuals typically get terrified by some bottom information that spreads around social media sites. Recently I saw a message about using a search function to locate individuals that were "following me." Problem was, it was in fact just returning results of people with the words "following me" in their profile! So I did my friends a favor as well as worked up a quick guide to see that is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: following does not truly indicate anything, specifically if you 2 aren't "friends." It just indicates that your messages marked PUBLIC will appear in their timeline. Immaterial (you noted it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you need to know who is IN FACT following you:
1. Most likely to your buddies list
2. Strike the "MORE" switch on the right
3. then hit "Following".


If you don't like what you see in that list, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and afterwards the "Edit Privacy" button in the top right (see display shot over).

Keep in mind: If you allow individuals that aren't your buddies follow you, individuals who send out good friend requests that you ignore or erase will automatically start following you. If you do not desire a person to follow you, you can obstruct them any time.