Where are My Videos On Facebook App 2019

Where Are My Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the videos were nowhere to be located. I remember, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it utilizing desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I see it on Facebook app utilizing Android smart device? The answer is, I don't understand. Actually!

Yet I have done a tiny study as well as I discover people complaining the same concern as me. I have located that Facebook group does not respect these grumbles so what we do now?

Well, I have located 3 remedies or 3 pointers to watch Facebook uploaded video clips on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!

Where Are My Videos On Facebook App


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start initially by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when using the Facebook application. However, to see the video clips:

1. Just search your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally add the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will find your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally utilize this to look video clips of your friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can attempt any kind of browser but I use google chrome so here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com then login.
2. Most likely to your account after that click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little as well as you will certainly locate "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly discover every one of your uploaded video clips along with the videos that you're labelled in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will certainly not likely your wager however when you do this, you will certainly locate your uploaded videos on that album when you go to photos making use of Facebook app. No more searches!

Simply create your very own video clip album after that publish all of your future videos there. Seriously! I already tried it as well as it functioned.