How to Find My Videos On Facebook 2019

How To Find My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to examine my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android mobile phone, the videos were nowhere to be found. I remember, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Picture albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it using desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Images > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I watch it on Facebook application utilizing Android mobile phone? The answer is, I do not understand. Actually!

However I have actually done a small study and I discover individuals complaining the same concern as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not respect these whines so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually found 3 options or 3 pointers to view Facebook posted videos on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So right here it is!

How To Find My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's begin first by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when making use of the Facebook application. Nonetheless, to see the video clips:

1. Just browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also add words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to search video clips of your good friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any kind of web browser yet I utilize google chrome so below it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your profile after that click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little as well as you will locate "Videos" area after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will find all of your uploaded videos in addition to the video clips that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will not likely your wager yet when you do this, you will find your uploaded videos on that particular album when you most likely to images making use of Facebook application. No more searches!

Simply create your very own video album then submit all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it as well as it functioned.