How to Check My Videos On Facebook 2019

How To Check My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android mobile phone, the video clips were no place to be located. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Picture cds. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it making use of desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can't I view it on Facebook app making use of Android mobile phone? The answer is, I do not understand. Actually!

However I have done a tiny research as well as I discover people whining the very same problem as me. I have found that Facebook group does not care about these grumbles so what we do now?

Well, I have discovered 3 solutions or 3 suggestions to view Facebook submitted video clips on your Android phone as well as I will share it with you. So here it is!

How To Check My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Allow's start first by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. However, to see the video clips:

1. Just search your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise include the word "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to search video clips of your good friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can try any web browser however I make use of google chrome so here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Type m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit as well as you will find "Videos" area after images. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will find every one of your uploaded video clips in addition to the videos that you're identified in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will not likely your bet however when you do this, you will find your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you most likely to images making use of Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Just create your own video album then upload every one of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it worked.