How Do You Find Your Videos On Facebook 2019

How Do You Find Your Videos On Facebook - Last time when I required to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android mobile phone, the videos were nowhere to be found. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Image albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it using desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Photos > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I view it on Facebook app using Android mobile phone? The solution is, I do not understand. Actually!

Yet I have actually done a small research study as well as I locate individuals grumbling the same problem as me. I have located that Facebook team does not respect these whines so what we do now?

Well, I have discovered 3 remedies or 3 pointers to view Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

How Do You Find Your Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start initially by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Merely search your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly find your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also utilize this to look video clips of your buddy. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can attempt any kind of internet browser yet I use google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your account after that click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit as well as you will locate "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will find every one of your uploaded video clips along with the video clips that you're labelled in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will not likely your wager however when you do this, you will find your uploaded videos on that album when you go to images utilizing Facebook application. No more searches!

Just create your own video clip album after that submit all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it as well as it functioned.