How to Find My Videos On Facebook App 2019

How To Find My Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the video clips were no place to be located. I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it making use of desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Images > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I watch it on Facebook application making use of Android mobile phone? The solution is, I do not recognize. Really!

But I have done a mini research and I locate individuals whining the very same concern as me. I have located that Facebook group does not appreciate these whines so what we do currently?

Well, I have discovered 3 remedies or 3 tips to see Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!

How To Find My Videos On Facebook App


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Allow's start first by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will certainly discover your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to look video clips of your buddy. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can attempt any type of internet browser but I utilize google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little and also you will certainly locate "Videos" area after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will locate all of your uploaded videos along with the videos that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last pointer will not likely your bet however when you do this, you will certainly discover your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you go to pictures utilizing Facebook app. No more searches!

Simply develop your own video album then publish every one of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it functioned.