How Do I See who is Following Me On Facebook 2019

How Do I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook - Individuals typically obtain scared by some bum details that spreads around social networks. Recently I saw a blog post about utilizing a search function to discover people that were "following me." Trouble was, it was in fact just returning results of people with words "following me" in their profile! So I did my friends a favor and also worked up a quick guide to see that is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Do I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: following doesn't actually indicate anything, especially if you two aren't "friends." It just suggests that your messages marked PUBLIC will certainly show up in their timeline. Immaterial (you noted it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you want to know who is REALLY following you:
1. Go to your pals list
2. Strike the "MORE" switch on the right
3. then strike "Following".


If you do not like what you see because checklist, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and then the "Edit Privacy" button in the upper right (see screen shot above).

Keep in mind: If you let individuals who aren't your pals follow you, people that send out good friend requests that you disregard or erase will automatically begin following you. If you don't want somebody to follow you, you can block them at any moment.